Required Notice

Any person or interested party may submit comments to the municipality, with a copy to Fair Share Housing Center (see for additional information), regarding whether any sites no longer present a realistic opportunity and should be replaced and whether any mechanisms to meet unmet need should be revised or supplemented.  Any interested party may by motion request a hearing before the court regarding these issues.